(click for recipe)
- 1 package of Concord Foods Apple Crisp
- 1 pre-made 9 inch pie shell, uncooked
- 6 to 8 medium peeled and sliced apples
- 5 Tablespoons margarine or butter
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F
2. Fill the unbaked 9 inch pie shell with the sliced apples.
3. In a large bowl combine contents of apple crisp package with softened margarine and
mix with a fork until thoroughly blended.
4. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over apples.
5. Bake at 350F for 1 hour until fruit is tender and crust is golden brown.
Serve with vanilla ice cream.