(click for recipe)
- 5 lbs. red potatoes
- 6 Hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup dill pickle brine
- 2 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup onions chopped
- 1/3 cup chives chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mayonnaise to your liking
Chop potatoes into cubes, boil until tender and drain.
While the potatoes are cooking mix other ingredients together in a large
bowl, except eggs and mayonnaise. Drain the potatoes and add to the other
ingredients while still warm. Mix all ingredients gently together.
When cool add eggs and mayonnaise to your liking.